| exhibition specifications |
EXHIBITION, INSTALLATION, AND SHIPPING COSTS
"Hello Kitty" is available through 2022 in approximately three to six month booking slots, with a minimum required venue size of 6,000 square feet (expandable up to 10,000 square feet). The Exhibition comes with display elements pre-fabricated except for layout design and some signage that is made onsite. To discuss fees and booking details please contact us.
INCLUDED ELEMENTS (provided by Epic Exhibitions)
As part of the production and installation fee the venue receives:
- 495 original Sanrio Hello Kitty products.
- 8 original Hello Kitty costumes on mannequins and stands.
- 41 Hello Kitty themed 2D and 3D artworks by different artists [download the Object and Artifact Overview] in professionally packed ArtCrates.
- 18 free-standing display cases for all artifacts and three-dimensional art objects including the mounts for artifacts in professionally packed ArtCrates.
- Exhibition planning visit to the Exhibitor venue by Epic Exhibitions exhibition design and installation supervisor.
- Exhibition Design and layout plan executed in collaboration with venue and Sanrio.
- Graphic design included as a part of the exhibition design and includes supply of all digital files for wall vinyl and any other determined graphics including object labels and didactic panels, including extant Exhibition wall signage (the Exhibitor shall obtain and pay for their own vendor for the fabrication of the vinyl graphics).
- Design and Installation Supervisor plus one Epic Exhibitions technician trained in the handling of Exhibition will be provided on site for up to two weeks to guide Exhibitor during installation.
- Shipping and transit insurance for the Exhibition.
REQUIRED ELEMENTS (provided by venue)
- Construction and maintenance of Exhibition walls and 5 to 8 display platforms with associated barriers and select risers.
- Installation crew with registrar.
- Printing/mounting/installation of vinyl graphics, signage, object labels, and didactic panels from (provided) digital files.
- Insurance of the Exhibition while at the Exhibitor’s venue.
- Management of ticket sales and staffing of the galleries.
- Merchandise store specifications of approximately 500 to 1,000 square feet with sales staff (merchandise provided directly from the vendor or managed via a merchandise provider).
- Storage for the empty crates while the Exhibition is on display at the venue.
For FURTHER INFORMATION view the exhibition webpage.